Thread: Hotmail Account Has been Closed

Hotmail Account Has been Closed

Hi,

I am using my hotmail account from last few years and all of my important documents is there on my hotmail account. Today when try to open my account i got an message as your account is being closed and it's showing me some message, when i try to follow those procedure it's not working. Kindly help me out with this issue.

It seems that some else has try to login into your account with wrong password because of which you are getting this message, in such kind of case try to wait till next 24 hours and login back with your old password hope it should work and make sure you don't try to login before 24 hours because resetting your hotmail password takes 24 hours.

If you want to overcome from Hotmail Account Has been Closed message then i would suggest you to contact Hotmail Customer Service and tell them about the issue, i am sure they will definitely solve your problem for contacting hotmail customer service you need to first create a new hotmail account after login into your account click on Help option which would be in the upper right corner of the Hotmail page or you can also click on contact us which is near the bottom of the left hand side of the resulting page. Now select Contact MSN Hotmail in the Category drop-down list and fill out the contact.