Thread: Is Google Caffeine Faster

Is Google Caffeine Faster

Just few days back Google has unveiled a new test version of their search engine, which is being called "Caffeine". I'm planning to use it on my machine, but before using it i would like to know that is Google Caffeine Faster? Has any body used Google Caffeine? Let me know your views on Google Caffeine search engine. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. By the way thanks in advance.

Re: Is Google Caffeine Faster

Google suggested that Caffeine could change search results, which raises the prospect of companies' needing to change their search engine optimization (SEO) to protect their Google ranking. It works very similar to very popular Google Insights and Google Trends bookmarklets you simply search at Google like normal, then click the Google Caffeine bookmarklet in your browser to automatically run the same search at the Caffeine site.

Think of Caffeine as a redeployment of the computing network that Google uses to connect searchers and results. Google’s new search is only infrastructure related and includes no UI changes. On first glance, however, the underlying infrastructure changes do seem to have impacted user interface as it relates to universal search (likely because universal results are influenced by ranking and relevance signals).

But they might notice that things have gotten a little faster: speed is a side benefit of the decision to focus on improving how documents are indexed with the new update. It is unclear at this point whether Caffeine will be more or less amiable to the magic worked by SEO practitioners, whose mysterious art is aimed at winning the coveted first page of Google results for keyword searches of interest to their client.

akash01 Guest

Hello

I use a long time google. But i see that firefox is very faster than google. nd it is very secure...

thanks