Thread: How to calculate backlinks of a site

How to calculate backlinks of a site

Hi,
    I am looking for a backlink tool to calculate the amount of site redirection in my site. I am currently developing a small forum which discuss on social matters. I had tired to place some links on multiple sites in order to attract some traffic. Now what is the way by which I can determine the number of redirection on my site. If there is any tool then from where can I download it and how to use the same to calculate the backlinks of a site. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to calculate backlinks of a site

There are ample of tools available for the same. You can simply search for a Backlinks Checker service and get your traffic details. I will recommend you to use Google Backlinks Checker. It is a free online service which gives you information on number of redirection done on your site. The tool basically gives you result of number of websites which has directed traffic to your site before getting indexed by Google. For this you will have to search for Searhbliss site.

I had recently heard that Google is offering a backlink tool for the website owners. The backlink tools helps them to analyze and generate more traffic on their site. I am not sure from where to get it but Google is offering ti for free. The tool gives 100% result of entire backlinks done from Google. The tool gives you result in CSV format which can be saved and analyze afterward. Here one thing you have to make clear that backlink does not means that your site carries more weight. Try to search for the same on google.

I had tried the backlink tool and it is very effective. I had tracked down some 200 other websites which are linked to me. You can download a backlink toolbar by Google. It is a best tool for Search Engine Optimization. This saves your time and also gives you important information related to your site traffic. The tool is not widely used and available. All you have to do is provide your site information to the Google and get the tool to calculate the backlink on your site.

benivolent Guest

I have tried out some backlinks tool like backlinkchecker.com.But the thing is using tools,it sometimes gives us wrong values.So,following manual way is the best regarding my opinion.