Thread: Where to get RedShift for Mozilla

Where to get RedShift for Mozilla

Hi,
    I was using Netscape Navigator as my default browser before. Now I had switched to Firefox. My freinds told that it is really fast and reliable browser. I had seen one of my friend using a dark red theme in the browser. The Firefox just looked awesome. It is called as RedShift. Where can I download this for my browser. And second thing what are your views on Netscape in comparison with Firefox. As Firefox is a new one so I think it is the better. But I have a latest version of Netscape too. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to get RedShift for Mozilla

RedShift version 3 is the most anticipated theme of Mozilla Firefox. There is a RC version released right now. The same is available for download on the official site of Mozilla Firefox. You can visit the site and search for the keyword. It is a free to download and works fine with the browser. The themes is completely skinned and functional. It also has some advance features and multiple functions. You can try some older version also and view the screen shot along with them. But that is only available on the official site.

Each browser has his own abilities by which it provides a user to exploit the features and use it more efficiently. I will recommend you to use Firefox today. Here the Netscape Navigator is completely based on Firefox coding system. So I do see any major difference. The web page display is similar, speed is similar, etc. The only difference is that Netscape has old user interface and Firefox is new. It also gives you a great themes. Firefox is equipped with more new features and supports.

I will too recommend Firefox. Because Netscape has some limited features and the GUI seems quiet old. Firefox look with minimum functions and easy to use. It is fast reliable and compatible with multiple online pages. The best thing I like about the Firefox browser is that in case of crash at least it saves my all open tabs and upon a restart or relaunch it open up all again. Second thing you can add up more plug ins and other tools like music player etc. Other than RedShift there are more new themes and skins.