Thread: Where to Download FakeZilla

Where to Download FakeZilla

Hi,
    I want to download FakeZilla. I had created a small video uploading site. I want to show up the traffic on my site. But currently there are very rare visitors who visit my site. I found a tool called FakeZilla on the net. This tool helps to shows that there are more people coming on my site. So I am looking for the download for the same. If anyone is using the same then how does it works and what is the performance of the same. Please provide the download link and features of this tool to. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to Download FakeZilla

FakeZilla is a bogus tool. You will not get any download link or instruction to use the tool here. Basically it not right to use a third party software to generate links for your site. This is absolutely wrong. If your site is detected doing this then most probably you will be banned permanently. In the matter of e-commerce business you can face legal enforcement also. Better read on internet about more tips and tricks to attract users on your site instead of using this bogus tools. It is never a 100% sure that this tools work.

Never do this with you site. Otherwise you can banned. It is not a proper way to develop web page ranking for your site. This totally a scam. I will recommend two important things optimization and promotion . This two techniques will help you to attract uses on your site. In this way you can increase your site efficiency and save time. Here promotion is not just related to search engine but to link submission, etc. You can read about more tips and tricks for the same.

I am listing you some tips to increase you website traffic. This will help you to learn more about internet traffic and you can put your site on a reputed position. The first easy way it to publish some good quality and free content on the website. This is the most used and effective way of generating web traffic. People will visit you site and a good content quality improves your web quality. Always keep on adding new one. Improve your SEO by targeting the most frequently used keywords. So that the search engine will index your site first. Exchange links with other sites. User the most effective tool Advertisement. Submit blogs, articles to social bookmarking sites and offers your web address.