Thread: Need informationon GoDadday web hosting service

Need informationon GoDadday web hosting service

Hi,
    I am looking for a e-commerce site. I want to sell my products online in my local area. I am currently engaged in a publication business. I want to provide a weekly newsletter about the latest updates to my members. So I am looking for a web hosting company that not only offers me a hosting plan but a type of e-commerce tool to sell my products online. I found GoDaddy in my local area. But here I am not familiar with the plans and services. If anyone is using the service from this company then please post your suggestions. If possible also post the current plans details. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need informationon GoDadday web hosting service

It is a web hosting and Internet domain registrar company. It also gives a option for e-business by its own software and services. The company is popular and has more related services and plans for your use. It is a online internet registrar company which is accredited with ICANN. The ad option provided by GoDaddy is designed and implemented in-house which contains more seductive contents. Here you will have to see that what ads is going to be created for your product. Because it the procedure used by this company and I will recommend you to first have look before publishing it.

The company provides three plans to it users. The Economy, Deluxe and Unlimited plan. As you can understand a bit by the names. Under the first Economy plan you will get 10GB space and 300 GB transfer access. 10 emails and 10 MySQL Database. The charges for the year is $4.74. But if you go for more high time then it is relatively cheaper. Under the second one Deluxe plan you will get 150GB space and 1,500 GB transfer access. 500 emails and 25 MySQL Database. The charges for the year is $6.64. Under the third one, unlimited space and transfer access. 1000 emails and unlimited MySQL Database. The charges for the year is $14.24.

Leaving the above plans which are listed for domain hosting you will have to pay addition for selling e-commerce on your site. That too is a yearly plan which comes under three types. The plans comes in Basic, Pro and Super type. The charges varies and the features tool. Like in the super plan you can also sell the basic and pro plans and earn commission on them. Other wise pro is fine. You can earn Pay-Per-Click commission under this plan which will cost you $199.99 a year. Go to official site for more detailed information.

magichost Guest

We have got some clients who are doing their business online securely they are into sales of computer peripherals and are using CCAVENUE for indian customers

There are some other users using PayPal for processing payments,

They are happy with our service & All of them are doing great