Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-09-2009

How to enable Yahoo mail apps

Hi,, i have a short query here. As you all might be knowing Yahoo Mail as got some new features like applications embedded on the mail page, many people has added this feature to their mail.

I tried it but i am not getting the option for the same. Could you guys please make me know how can i enable Yahoo mail apps in my account ? Thanks in advance.
Old 14-09-2009

Re: How to enable Yahoo mail apps

Applications for Yahoo! Mail are built within the Yahoo! Application Platform, where you can build, test, and submit applications for publishing. Yahoo! Mail is currently in a limited beta version and only open to confirmed partners.

To enable or to add these new applications to your account you just need to visit and login once on the Yahoo Apps.. Once got login to this page, Click on get Started . Thats it.

Next time when you will login to your account you will see the yahoo apps being added to your left column.
Old 14-09-2009

There are many apps that can help you out in many ways without going to other sites for things like sending money or file sharing. Add these apps and get more done with less work.They're free and require no download.

You can Share your Flickr photos with friends and family through Yahoo! Mail.See, share, and organize your photos right from Yahoo! Mail.Send money to friends and family, or request money from them through Paypal and lots more.
Old 14-09-2009

Hey, thanks buddy. Thats is all i wanted to know. I just tried the steps you mentioned and it worked.

I appreciate all your help. Keep it up

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,