Thread: How can I have hotmail email account on iphone?

How can I have hotmail email account on iphone?

Hi,

How can I have hotmail email account on iphone? Can someone tell me in detail?
    I need to access my hotmail account from my iphone.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I have hotmail email account on iphone?

Search IzyMail
    It provides POP3 services for your Hotmail account for iphone.

How to set-up Hotmail/Windows Live Email Accounts on iPhone

1.) Go to �Settings�. Tap on �Mail, Contacts, and Calendar�. Then under the �Accounts� heading, tap �Add Account…�. Then tap �Other�

2.) Under �Name�, enter your Name. Under �Address�, enter your Hotmail or Windows Live Email address. Example: your_email@hotmail.com

3.) Under �Password�, enter your email address password corresponding to the email address you just provided.

4.) Under �Description�, type a description. Example: �My Hotmail Email�. Then tap �Save�. A message will appear regarding Windows Live Plus. By-pass it by tapping �Next� in the top right corner of the iPhone

5.) Under the �Accounts� heading, tap the email account you just created

6.) Under the �Outgoing Mail Server� heading, tap �SMTP�. Under the �Primary Server� heading, tap �smtp.live.com�

7.) Ensure �Server� in On. Ensure �Use SSL� is On. Ensure �Authentication� is Password. Ensure �Server Port� is 587 (Or Port 25, apparently both work)

8.) Now tap �SMTP� in the top left corner of the iPhone screen. Then tap the top left corner of the iPhone screen again to return to the previous menu. Then tap �Advanced�

9.) Under the �Incoming Settings� heading, ensure �Use SSL� is On. Ensure �Authentication� is Password. Ensure �Server Port� is 995.

10.) Tap the top left corner of your iPhone screen three times to return to the previous menu. Then click the home button.

To setup pop3 on your iPhone please try the following steps:
    1. Withdraw Settings> Mail> Add Account> to; Other> Add Account to the Post 2. Scroll Name, Address Hotmail (Live Your identity) in, Hotmail Password Note: You can get an error message saying that you'll be Windows Live Hotmail Plus subscriber. If you see this message, please press "OK" to ignore the message. Pop3 service is now available free to all Hotmail customers.
    3. Click "Save" Your account will automatically be formed at this point without further action from you
    4. Now please go to the iPhone mail client and start downloading your POP3 messages.
    Note: The first download of pop3 servers we could to take 5 minutes for the first sync.