Thread: How To Send Bulk Emails using Outlook

How To Send Bulk Emails using Outlook

Hello friends,

I want to send an email to my clients and there are about 200 to 300 in my database, it's very difficult to send them individual and when i ask one of my friend, he told that we can send bulk emails using outlook by he don't know how to do it. When i try to find on internet i found out many software but they where not useful for me. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow for sending bulk emails through Outlook 2007 or any other software by using it i can send those emails to my clients.

Send Bulk Emails using Outlook

If you want to send bulk emails using Outlook then you need to open your Outlook and then open your Address boo, then click on New and over there click on New Group. Now give a name for the group which you have created it. Then add all e-mail addresses that you'd like in this group by hitting the "Select" button which opens a new window showing all the e-mail addresses in your address book, just highlight them, then hit the button between the two "window" panes. Finally click OK button.

Send Bulk Emails software

If you want you can use third party software for sending Send Bulk Emails then it would recommend you to use Easy Mail Merge for Outlook which enables you to send individuated mass mailings directly from Microsoft Outlook. It can import recipients and mail merge fields from various sources, including Outlook Contacts, Outlook distribution lists and comma delimited files. The software integrates into the Outlook interface, and you can create your mailing in the same way that you send a regular mail.

Easy Mail Merge for Outlook

How To Send Bulk Emails using Outlook

If you want to send any Send Bulk Emails using Outlook tehn i would suggest you to go with Easy Mass Mailer because it is easy to use fast email
    sending program. It can work with it's default settings. You just have to fill the message and load the recipients You want to send it to. It uses internal SMTP server and it's the first program with internal DNS server, so You get independence and much more reliability. Contact your customers and employees or start the email marketing campaign that will sell your products. For downloading click here.