Thread: Navigation toolbar problem with firefox

Navigation toolbar problem with firefox

Hello friends,

I have recently install Firefox 3.0.14 on my computer. Early i was having older version of Firefox which was workign fine, but after downloading Firefox 3.0.14, when i start my computer i was not able to see backward and forward button. Can anyone tell me how to bring back this to buttons on my navigation toolbar.

To bring back your backward and forward button on navigation toolbar you need to follow the below steps :-

1. Open Firefox normally.
    2. Click on View , then goto Toolbar and select Customize Option
    3. Over here you will find Restore default set click on it to restore your forward and back button

If you are still not able to get those buttons then it seems that localstore.rdf file is being corrupted, in that case you need to remove the corrupt localstore.rdf file so that Firefox can generate a new copy.

I am also facing some issue with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.14a dn at the same time i have also downloaded Google toolbar along with it. After installing firefox when i clicked on bookmark over here i get a drop down that only has refresh on it when i try to click on it nothing happens. At the same time when i try to add bookmark at that time i got an message as Server is temporarily unavailable, or is taking to long to respond, please try later. Can anyone tell me what is the exact issue .

In that case i would suggest you to re-install your Google toolbar and have a check for the same it seems that you are trying to add bookmark to your Google account and that is not getting added in your Firefox bookmarks, i would suggest you to first add it to your Firefox book mark and have a check for the same if it's working fine then there is some issue with your Google Account.