Thread: Best Twitter client for Mac.

Best Twitter client for Mac.

hi
    i am having mac with osx with me i wanted to know which is the best application that i can use on mac as tweeter client. please tell me good and nice application that can be easy to use .
    thank you

Re: Best Twitter client for Mac.

Bluebird is good .Bluebird developed by Matt Patenaude and whose interface has been designed by Laurent Baumann, is still in its beta version but have not the least pleasant to use. Very easy to use, the advantage of this application is its customizable interface.it is possible to apply a theme that you have previously downloaded or chosen among those already included in the application. In a sober and elegant interface, Bluebird integrates seamlessly with Mac OS

Tweetie is best and recently updated also.Tweetie surprise us at first glance as the application has an interface very classy. Icons on the left to navigate between various menus, all with beautiful transition effects! Tweetie can use multiple Twitter accounts and includes a search box so you can find the recent posts of terms that you want.

Twitterrific Twitterific edited by IconFactory is probably the simplest of Twitter clients but lacks features compared to its Competitors latest. Ideal if you do tweeter very little, Twitterific remains discreet and snaps into the menu bar, just one click to make it off the main window. The application supports the Growl notification system.

Twhirl is well known application.Twhirl is an application platform based on Adobe Air. Twhirl is not only a Twitter client but can also connect to an account Seesmic, FriendFeed and more. The interface less elegant than its competitors, can still be changed via some color themes included .The application does not support Growl but already included a system of notifications for new incoming messages.

Nambu is Currently in beta Nambu will soon be compatible with services FriendFeed, Twitter and more. Nambu has an interface type finder in Leopard with a sidebar on the left for fast access different functions.Like other Twitter clients, Nambu included basic functionality: tweets, reply, direct messages, favorites, groups and people you follow and who follow you (a tooltip gives you the information of the user passing the mouse over its icon)..

Another option can be TweetDeck. TweetDeck is like Twhirl an Adobe Air. The particularity of TweetDeck is the interface that will distinguish itself from other Twitter clients by positioning his column. You can add / remove columns (replies, DM, group etc ...)