Thread: TweetDeck vs. Twhirl vs. Tweetie

TweetDeck vs. Twhirl vs. Tweetie

hi
    i want to use good tweeter client for my iphone but i am not sure which one is good so please can any one help me to choose good tweeter client for me? i have found TweetDeck , Twhirl and Tweetie impressive can any one suggest me ?
    thank you

Re: TweetDeck vs. Twhirl vs. Tweetie

The principle of TweetDeck is relatively simple, centralize all your actions on your twitter account in a single location, visible on a big window, your feed, your replies, your direct messages, etc. ... the one beside the other in the same window. Good practice if there is much dialogue on twitter and want to have on hand responses and direct messages ... one big weak point for my taste they can not have multiple accounts (or to put windows different accounts alongside each other ...)

I had already spoken about my favorite Mac apps,there is ultimate application for twitteravailable ... multi-account twitter, FriendFeed, Seesmic, etc ... and with the new version can be accessed directly at its followers and friends

I will stick to Twhirl, which corresponds more to my needs 3 twitter accounts with very different audiences (in number and target) and features many thoughts ...

Besides the site Twitter the application TweetDeck is the first popular applications for micro blogging with 10.94% of the total number of users compared to others, where 25.90% using the web interface of Twitter.

The only application to stand up to close Tweetdeck is applied. iPhone (and now available on Mac) Tweetie totaling 8.08% of total users Seesmic Desktop comes only 12th position with 1.92% of users.

TweetDeck and Twhirl are the Two most popular Twitter clients for Windows and mac. Tweetie is specially for mac Both runoff Adobe AIR and have many features and customizable options.