Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tata Docomo- per second billing

Technology & Internet

Old 10-09-2009

Tata Docomo- per second billing

just wonder why couldnt all the operators do 'per second billing' right from the begining...must've been fun cheating the customer and getting those extra rupees each month...glad tata docomo has decided to spoil the party...and is actually thinking like a customer for a change...

Old 10-09-2009

Re: Tata Docomo- per second billing

Well I think its a right move but I am still not sure about their billing funda. Since I have used TATA Service before in past & I was not much happy with the billing system.
Can you really say that the bill generates as 'per second billing'?
I have seen the counting starts as soon as I dial a number from my Tata phone. Dose it counts the seconds from the second you dial or when your call gets connected(when the person receives your call)?
Old 23-09-2009

Re: Tata Docomo- per second billing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champak View Post
Well I think its a right move but I am still not sure about their billing funda. Since I have used TATA Service before in past & I was not much happy with the billing system.
Can you really say that the bill generates as 'per second billing'?
I have seen the counting starts as soon as I dial a number from my Tata phone. Dose it counts the seconds from the second you dial or when your call gets connected(when the person receives your call)?

Yes its true TATA DOCOMO bill generates per second.
Thank you

Last edited by TataDocomo : 23-09-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: grammar

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,