Thread: Google Checkout vs paypal

Google Checkout vs paypal

hi
    i am looking for some help regarding online buying product. please tell me which one is better Google Checkout vs paypal .what would be the best solution if some one want to use visa card ? please reply
    thank you

Re: Google Checkout vs paypal

Google Checkout service could be used on mobile devices, smart phones or telephones in the United States and England. To validate the purchase, and to make the service compatible with as many, buyers must enter a PIN to validate the act. For sellers, however, no change expected given that the mobile version is directly managed and integrated into the administration interface

After at Paypal for some time to accept some donations on my site and finding commissions paypal slightly heavy I look at the side of Google Checkout users after Canadian myself have spoken which is slightly higher for large transactions but to correct for mine .

PayPal Payment Pro costs $ 20.00 USD monthly fee. Transaction fees are 2.2% to 2.9% + $ 0.30 USD. In Google Checkout for every $ 1 you spend on AdWords you can process $ 10 in sales for free. For example, if you spent $ 1,000 on AdWords last month, this month you can process $ 10,000 in sales for free. The more you spend on promoting your business through AdWords, the more you save on the cost of transaction processing with Google Checkout. It is a nice bonus for big AdWords merchants.If you exceed your free transaction processing for the month, or you do not advertise with AdWords at all, you will charged 2% plus $ .20 per transaction. No monthly fees.

question Re: Google Checkout vs paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    hi
    i am looking for some help regarding online buying product. please tell me which one is better Google Checkout vs paypal .what would be the best solution if some one want to use visa card ? please reply
    thank you
    I think that is paypal google checkout