Thread: File has sources downloading but no progress

File has sources downloading but no progress

Hello friends,

I am having problem with downloading a file which is happening with a file I'm downloading, downloads at decent speed but doesn't make any progress, freezes at around 93 MB. Had to reboot the machine lost over half the file. Can anyone tell me if the file is bad or it is the trouble associated with my computer

Re: File has sources downloading but no progress

It sounds like this is caused by your anti virus. try disable the web protection and report back the results.The swirling dots should be gone instantly followed by a download location selection. Microsoft is using a third party windows application.The troubleshooting reports will give bugs for many application updates related errors. Generally, this sounds more like an issue with content distribution, which can mean you are having issues with the general software distribution framework.

Re: File has sources downloading but no progress

You can try this method,Remove the LW preferences folder before that ensure you retain the Downloads.dat file. Now begin LW up, do the settings it requests you. Then exit LW.Then replace the new Downloads.dat file with the older one. Start LW up again, see if the download continues fine.Step 3 here Fixes for Limewire. If that fails, right-click the downloading file & select Change Location & choose another partition or drive if possible.