Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2009

Yahoo Messenger 10 BETA Offline Installer

Hi,, While searching for latest Yahoo messenger i got the following thread here Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta available. Thanks for the same. I want to download Yahoo Messenger 10 on my home's computer as well by my internet connection is very slow and will take lots of time for the installation. So i am need of the Offline Installer of Yahoo Messenger 10 BETA. Could you guys please provide me the link if its available ? help appreciated.
Old 05-09-2009

Re: Yahoo Messenger 10 BETA Offline Installer

Official version of the Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta is already released with a whole new look and feel, along with some great new features that make it well worth the upgrade. The new features included are improved contacts list with social stream status updates, a revamped video calls, etc..

Now fortunately we also have Offline installer available for yahoo messenger 10 Beta. You can download it from here -- Yahoo Messenger 10 BETA Offline Installer
Old 05-09-2009

If anyone tries to install Yahoo Messenger with online installer, Just choose custom install while installing to avoid installing Yahoo browser plus and Yahoo Toolbar.

To get out of your annoying slow internet connection it is better to install with Offline installer.
Old 05-09-2009

Thanks a lot for the quick help and the download link friend. i just downloaded it and is getting installed without any problem yet. i appreciate all you help. Keep it up !!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,