Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wireless Dialup Internet

Technology & Internet

Old 03-09-2009

Wireless Dialup Internet

I am having a wireless laptop & has to connect to the internet connection. I am having a dailup internet connection..... I want to connect this internet connection to my laptop wireless.... Does anyone know how to connect Wireless Dailup Internet to my laptop...????

Old 03-09-2009

Re: Wireless Dialup Internet

For connecting Wireless internet connection you need a wireless router A internet connection line. & a laptop which must has a wifi in it....!

After gathering all the things this thing look at the manual of the Router & find out how to make the connection... This manual will help you on how to connect it & access it...!
Old 03-09-2009

You can can simply turn internet connection sharing on from your main computer and it will allow access for any computer in network. Just connect a wireless access point to your main computer and then a receiver on your second computer. Also check the following threads:
Tips For Wireless Troubleshooting
Cannot connect to wireless router
http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...rk/1161516.htm
Connect wireless router to dial up
wireless internet problems
Dialup router to connect to a wireless laptop
Cannot connect to wireless Internet
Old 03-09-2009

I think there is no problem in connecting this but if you are connecting the dailup connection on the router may create a lot of problem in it.... I mean router has a 64kbps support & you give a connection of 28kbps this will make your line much slow & this will get to an irritation to it....! I hope you understand what i am trying to say...!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,