Thread: Internet Explorer 8 does not work in Windows 7

Internet Explorer 8 does not work in Windows 7

Hi,
    I had upgraded to Windows 7 some time before. I was facing issues with Internet Explorer 8 so I was using Internet Explorer 7. Now again I want to switch to Internet Explorer 8. The problem here is that IE8 RC1 is not working in Windows 7. I think my setup files in corrupted for damaged which I downloaded from the internet. I needs some solutions on installation of Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7. Are anyone of you is facing the similar problem.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 does not work in Windows 7

Usually a candidate version of Internet Explorer 8 is included in Windows 7. You might have got it after the upgrade. The problem is that Windows 7 has some unique features and functions in Internet Explorer 8. This features need some Windows updates which are still under test. There is not yet a stable final version available. Once the updates are ready it will be provide to the users and then you can enjoy Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7 with ease. Just keep on checking the official site of Windows 7.

You will have to ensure one thing is that Internet Explorer 8 will not work on Windows 7 operating system. This why due to the design of the browser. Microsoft will soon provide a update for Internet Explorer 8 to make things right in Windows 7. Anyhow keep your Automatic Updates on and wait for the same. The best thing you can try is use Internet Explorer 7 in place of IE8 till you get the update. The you can directly upgrade Internet Explore 7 to 8 from the help option.

IE8 is equipped with tons of new features and services. The release candidate of Internet Explorer 8 comes with Windows 7. The new browser has new rendering engine that supports CSS 2.1 with a awesome address bar. IE8 is still under construction so it is obvious that users can face out many compatibility problems with it. IE8 offers safe browsing with some addon features like InPrivate Browsing and Filtering modes. Microsoft has provided a free software which is used to fix the problems in IE8. Try the below tool.
    Download IE8 Fix