Thread: SearchLoad Options for Firefox

SearchLoad Options for Firefox

I saw a man working on Firefox and tweaking his search options on the browser. I don't know what but it was doing something strange while searching anything on Google or Yahoo. After some workaround and asking him, i got know that it was an Firefox add-on SearchLoad Options. I wanted to know what exactly SearchLoad Options do and its features. Could anyone help me out for the same ? I appreciated all your help.

Re: SearchLoad Options for Firefox

SearchLoad Options is an extension for Firefox that adds a menu for tweaking the searchbar's default behavior. It has the feature of clearing the searchbar and resetting the search engine after each search. You can also set customized time limits on the Clearing and Resetting options. Once you get it installed with your browser,the new settings panel can be accessed through the new Search Options item on the search menu. A time delay can be set in order to reuse search strings or search engines before changing the state of the searchbar.

Download SearchLoad Options

Search results can be loaded into the active tab, a new tab, or a new background tab. An option allows new tabs to be created only if the current tab is not blank. New tabs can also be created by using the Alt key. It has the drop down menu in the option that displays any custom search engines that you may have added to your browser. SearchLoad Options is a free download, works anywhere Firefox runs and is compatible for Windows , MAC and Linux.

Thats really a handy extension i can say. I would like to have this on my Firefox browser to make the search more interesting. Its gonna quite useful for doing quite one-off searches via another search provider. Thanks for sharing this. Keep it Up !!