Thread: Firefox running much slower than other browsers

Firefox running much slower than other browsers

I need some urgent help from you all guys. I am using Firefox as my default web browser on my Windows Vista system. It was working fine till yet but now from last couple of days its working very slow. I thought it might be my internet connection problem but other browsers just work fine. I tried to fix it with the steps mentioned in this post firefox running too slow ! . Still its slower. Please help.

Re: Firefox running much slower than other browsers

Well, if you are not able to fix this problem manually than there is an handy utility than can speedup your Firefox for sure. It is SpeedyFox that can fix your problem just with a Single click. After you optimize your Firefox with this tool, you will get a fresh newly-installed feel because the speed indeed gets considerably faster.You will get up 3 times faster startup speed, browsing history will become faster, and performing operations with cookies will be quicker than before.

Features:

• Boost Firefox startup in up to 3 times!
    • Speed-up browsing history
    • Quicker operation with cookies

Download SpeedyFox

Most of the time Firefox slows down due to the fragmentation of profile databases.SpeedyFox is the best tool i can say to resolve that problem. Firefox uses SQLITE databases to store lots of its settings. By the time the databases grow and Firefox starts working slowly. SpeedyFox compacts those databases without loosing any data.To use it, select your profile and click the Speed Up My Firefox button. Your FireFox will come to a new Speed.

For more ways to Speedup your Firefox, just click on this link : Speed up Firefox

With SpedyFox, you just need to “Speed Up My Firefox” button, after restarting Firefox you will get a fresh installation feel. Once installed, SpeedyFox automatically detects your Firefox’s default profile. If you have more than one profile, you can select the one you want to optimize from the drop-down menu. All you have to do is select the default profile that you want to optimize and hit Speed Up Firefox button.

The optimization process can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour depending on how large your databases are. The whole optimization process is safe as it does not effect your history, bookmarks, passwords, etc.