Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to find out PageRank (PR) backlinks to my website ?

Technology & Internet

Old 24-08-2009

How to find out PageRank (PR) backlinks to my website ?

Hi,

How do you guys manage to get actual high PR backlinks to your site ? Can anyone tell me how do they manage to get such high PR backlinks? Are they engaged in any three-way schemes or what? Please list all the possible ways here but please do not suggest social bookmarking, article marketing etc.

Old 24-08-2009

Re: How to find out PageRank (PR) backlinks to my website ?

PaRaMeter stands for "Page Rank Meter" - a free Google PageRank checking and monitoring tool, to find out PageRank (PR) backlinks of your website. PageRank is one of the methods Google uses to determine how relevant and important a page is. PageRank is a "vote", by all other pages on the Web telling Google how important a particular page is. It is one of the parameters of search engine ranking. With PaRaMeter, you can easily check the page rank of multiple pages with one click. PaRaMeter is a free bulk PageRank checker.
Old 24-08-2009

Google Toolbar is the best way to find out PageRank (PR) backlinks of your website, Google has 2 types of Pageranks, One is external which you see on the toolbar and the other is Internal which gets updated daily. To get an "exact" figure from the toolbar, hover your mouse over the little PageRank meter itself. This is a great way to get free PR, without you having to do anything.
Old 24-08-2009

To find out PageRank (PR) backlinks to your website, I recommend you to use SEOQuake Plugin and run a Site:YourDomain.Com command at Google, For eg : site:forums.techarena.in. It will show you all the pages with PR, Backlinks of Yahoo and Google and alot of other useful information !!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,