Thread: Email sent to everyone in my address book

Email sent to everyone in my address book

Hello,

It is really pathetic when one receive my mails with out my knowledge that's happening with me..can you think about it.Yesterday I discovered a web of a large trading company is forwarding mails with my address.whats this how can they get access to my account This has been sent to everyone in my address book, I have no idea how it happened. I have never heard of this company in my life.How can i curb this

help please..!!

Re: Email sent to everyone in my address book

It could be better that you’ve already took action and scanned your computer for any viruses. FYI, malware is just one of the causes of this problem. I advise that you to change your password, secret question and answer and alternate e-mail address.

I think your account has been hacked by that person if you have still access to your account you do change your password and the security question also make sure that you have got a virus free computer..since a virus can do this kind of stupid activites

The worm/virus forwards various messages that persuade people to click on a malicious link that leads to a Web site. Clicking on the said link downloads a copy of the worm onto message recipients' computers. Upon download, it then gathers e-mail addresses saved on the recipient's computer and sends itself out to all of those addresses.To stay way from this kind of bullshits.Grab the most recent virus definitions. Be wary about opening messages that contain links to websites.