Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

CMLS Trace

Technology & Internet

Old 21-08-2009

CMLS Trace

This seems to be something related to AOL and the AIM system. I could not delete the files & not able to deleted first. However when I start automatic AOL from the automatic startup file deleted file. Then after using AOL again turned it back but with new times. It seems that its useful for AOL files, and if they can not be deleted. There is a protocol OSCAR which the defendant appears to be. It also explains "snac".

Old 21-08-2009

Re: CMLS Trace

Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS)
Old 21-08-2009

cmls files
I am also curious about the temp cmls folder in my jacket which I was unable to delete because another program is useing it. I was curious to do a web research and found this forum. The current cmls file in my local settings / temp envelope is ge?tiketteerdr CMLS - 2009-06-23-00-22-38.log and is a text file that when viewed in word pad on any type of activity unfamiliar points;
So what is this file anyway? Do I need it and if not, I can work off? What is the host program or software connected? I would certainly like to know if I think any kind of virus?
Old 21-08-2009

Nobody knows what you are talking. The SNAC protocol used by any number of clients of AIM, or those built by AOL or reverse be sanctioned. Can you give us the exact names and locations of the files to which you speak? Which operating system you run? Also, a suitable clients of the goal you are currently or accrued in the past.
Old 02-11-2009

Re: CMLS Trace deletion

to delete the CMLS-YYYY-DD-MM-HH-MM-SS text file created by AOL trace in your temp folder go to your services (by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL keys simultaneously) terminate process for AOL ACS this should do it (VISTA user).

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: