Thread: How can i unblock websites on Firefox

How can i unblock websites on Firefox

One of my friend using Firefox as his default browser is not able to open some websites from his office's computer. I think he tries to visit a proxy site that is a social networking website. And i also guess it might have been blocked by administrator.

How can i unblock such websites on Firefox ? Please help

Re: How can i unblock websites on Firefox

Thats correct, sometimes administrators blacklist some of these proxies and you won't able to open them. But now on firefox, we have an plug-in that can solve this problem easily. It is called as Add to Search Bar. After installing this extension you can search your favorite blogs, or browse a blocked website through proxy with so much ease.You have to set your search bar to Proxy.org and type the address into the search bar.Just make a right click with the mouse pointer on top of *the page's* search box and choose "Add to Search Bar..." Thats it !!

To unblock websites on Firefox just you need to install Add to Search Bar extension and restart your Firefox browser. It make any pages' search functionality available in the Search Bar. Register with FoxFilter if you would like to secure your settings with a password and prevent FoxFilter from being bypassed, uninstalled or disabled. You can quickly jump to the search box in Firefox by hitting Ctrl + K. You can change search provider the pressing Ctrl and Up/Down key.

Hey thats really a nice plug-in mate. This add-on should be part of the base program, honestly. I just tried and it really worked. Now i can visit all blocked blogs and social networking pages. Help appreciated.