Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Improperly displaying outlook html email

Technology & Internet

Old 20-08-2009

Improperly displaying outlook html email

Hello buddies,

I am running windows 2000 professional.My problems is with the ms viewer which ships with eudora 5.1 is improperly displaying outlook HTML formatted email that i receive on my computer. the email formatting is entirely blurred. does anyone know how i can get this type of email to correctly display?

advance thanks..!!

Old 20-08-2009

Re: Improperly displaying outlook html email

I think you can resolve this by broadening the view.To accomplish this on your internet explorer do File>Save As for a view pages and save as .mht. Copy to a USB-stick or diskette.Same as 2 for a few .mht-files saved from Outlook. Look at all these files on another computer
Old 20-08-2009

If you have problems with images are not downloaded automatically,It is because this is a method for spammers to check an email address to spam.For emails that seem safe, you can just right-click, and then select "download images".If you really don't care about getting a lot of spam i'm confident you can alter the default settings under Tools > Options.
Old 20-08-2009

You know what only pictures that want to be retrieved from the Internet are blocked by default. Pictures that have been embedded in the email (like in your case)are not curbed. When you view a red X it means that either the pictures was incorrectly added, is in an incompatible format or got lost along the way by
for instance improper mail conversion at mail server level.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,