Thread: When I close a tab in internet explorer the whole window closes down

When I close a tab in internet explorer the whole window closes down

Hi,

I am having this problem with my Internet explorer. When I close a tab in internet explorer the whole window closes down Do someone know about this annoying problem. I think the internet explorer is crashing when I close a tab or window.

thanks in advance.

Re: When I close a tab in internet explorer the whole window closes down

If you 're using IE7 then the menu Tools | Internet Options | General tab, click the button next to text editing CHANGE IN HOW Web pages are displayed tabs Untick (uncheck) LEAVES OF LABELS FOR BROWSING at the top again, click OK Click APPLY | O.K. New start Internet Explorer If you use XP Pro when you can use a GPO to the labels browse useless to determine which GPO has been updated when IE7 was installed. If not, it's free to download at the Microsoft.

I had this same problem on my computer and came to know that it was because I view with 64 bits in force it. With a particular purpose standard had IE7 web browser or lower this problem with this version of windows, fine with 32 bits of the view it works. I came to know that my computer has three versions of Internet Explorer, regular version, with 64-bit version had, and Journal version add-add-ons. I started with 64 bits used to say version and had no problems with the kick from the issue of the Explorer, but Adobe is not compatible player with 64 bit Flash yet, so anything not made with the requisite Flash up on Web pages to load. Then came IE8, when I know I was promoted to the problem with the operating system issue with 64 bits were confirmed. Now I can the regular version of Explorer (including Flash) into force and I have no problems. Not sure if this will help you or if you have 64 bits in propellant but it worked for me.

I've had a similar problem with AVG Internet explorer. I couldn't confirm it but I had Mozilla Firefox with the AVG Toolbar is installed. It has no problems, so I would recommend downloading mozilla firefox. It is a very easy process and it is more efficient faster browser than IE They are also quite similar in appearance so you will not have adjustment problems.