Thread: AOL Error - The operation could not be completed due to low memory or hard drive space

AOL Error - The operation could not be completed due to low memory or hard drive space

Hello , Whenever i try to open the Aol Messenger , i Get this error message ,

"The operation could not be completed due to low memory or hard drive space. Please closeone or more windows, then try again."

Can you tell me how to solve these problem , please help Thanks in advance

Re: AOL Error - The operation could not be completed due to low memory or hard drive space

You Need to Disable the Dep for Solve your problem
    In Windows XP , we need to edit the boot.ini file and the easiest way is to go to the properties of My Computer -> Advanced -> "Configure" button under "Startup and Recovery." Inside , press the "Edit" button and select the notepad to edit the boot options,change the

noexecute=optin to noexecute=AlwaysOff

for Windows Vista
    use the Windows Vista bcdedit.exe, open the Start menu, type cmd, and instead of "Enter" press "Ctrl + Shift + Enter" to open the command console as an administrator. Then disable the Dep With following command

bcdedit.exe / set (current) nx AlwaysOff

Re: AOL Error - The operation could not be completed due to low memory or hard drive space

You may receive the message “An error has occurred due to low memory” while trying to install or launch the AOL software. This happens when certain files necessary for installation get corrupted or if there are too many programs running on your computer. These programs will use up resources required for the AOL software to function effectively. This, in turn, may conflict with your attempt to install or launch the AOL software. Please follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
    Run the low memory fix

1. Go to http://www.aolcdn.com/aolhelp/lowmemoryfix.exe.

2. Click Run.

3. Click Run again. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. Once the fix is complete, launch the AOL software, and then sign on the AOL service.

checkout the system requirement

System Requirements

• + Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98SE
    • + Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
    • + 166 MHz Pentium-class processor or higher
    • + 32MB RAM (64MB recommended)
    • + 28.8 Kbps or faster modem, or other Internet connection

If you are still getting the error message, we recommend that you uninstall and then reinstall the AOL Software. Uninstalling removes all damaged files that cannot be repaired, and reinstalling the AOL software installs new, error-free files.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain