Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Why does my internet page get blocked

Technology & Internet

Old 14-08-2009

Why does my internet page get blocked

hi
i am having problem with my internet connection as i tried to open perticular page it shows error internet page that not able to open web page. Why does my internet page get blocked how i can open it ? please help me ?
thank you

Old 14-08-2009

Re: Why does my internet page get blocked

Check that your antivirus is not blocking that site as there must be possibility that site is suspicious so that site not having security certificate so antivirus may be blocking it.so check firewall setting also check browser security settings.
Old 14-08-2009

To access blocked website, use the IP number instead of the URL in the browser address bar. else you can use proxy software or proxy site that will allow you to access that block web site for you so try site like atunnel but you can not download anything with such site.
Old 14-08-2009

This happen because your ip address is block on that site this is may be due to your suspicious activity on that site or any other problem or may be your range of ip address is blocked due to some reasons so you can not visit that site better to try proxy site.
Old 19-08-2009

you has problems with your internet check it out

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,