Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do you know is your email has been blocked

Technology & Internet

Old 14-08-2009

How do you know is your email has been blocked

hi
can any one tell me how do you know is your email has been blocked because i am having trouble with my account i thing that due to my email has been blocked but i am not sure so searching for the way ..? please can any one help me
thank you

Old 14-08-2009

Re: How do you know is your email has been blocked

I think that is not possible normally i think the domain blocking is controlled by internet service provider so if that is the case you need to talk with your internet service provider i dont think there is any other way....
Old 14-08-2009

Re: How do you know is your email has been blocked

If you want to know, send an email to the same address by using another email address . If this email receives ,then you will get to know that person has blocked you or mistakenly some setting filtering your mail in that mail box . so there is nothing you can make settings for that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,