Thread: Free VOIP service providers

Free VOIP service providers

I next few days, i am about to go out of my country.. So i am in search of some free VOIP service provider that can help me out to make international calls for at least cheap rates if not free. Also please let me know their process like is it possible to make calls from mobile or just from PC. Thanks in advance.

Re: Free VOIP service providers

The first thing to know about free VoIP question is that none of them really completely free. Even in the best hypothetical case in which the VoIP provider doesn 't charge you at all, remember that you have for your broadband Internet to pay. But Anyways, you can try EvaPhone. It provides Internet telephone calls for free. You can call your friends and relatives who use EVAPHONE or make free PC-to-phone calls after you watch a short advertisement. Their site offers free VoIP call solutions, free VoIP service lets you make PC-to-phone free international calls. All you need is a computer to start making free VoIP calls using Internet to phone.

You can also try 3CX VOIP Phone which is completely free software. It allows you to use your PC or laptop as a phone.Connect 3CX VoIP phone to a VOIP provider or to an IP PBX (for example 3CX Phone System) to make calls to any softphone, mobile or landline number. With 3CX Gateway for Skype you can even make and receive calls to Skype numbers. It Features:-

• Open Standards based next generation telephony client
    • Multi-line capability (up to 3 lines)
    • Ability to transfer calls
    • Small footprint
    • Skinnable interface
    • Compact download (2,5 megabytes)
    • Supports use of Plantronics headsets
    • Supports G711, GSM, Iblc and Speex codecs
    • Call History
    • Record calls to disk
    • Completely FREE

Download 3CX VOIP Phone

The main way for free VoIP calls companies is to offer free calls within their own network as well as other specially selected destinations to offer. Using this tactic users are drawn to questions of free destinations and then purchase credits to make demand for paid destinations it. There are lots of company that offer free VOIP services like Lingo Digital Phone Service, RingCentral , JoiPhone, etc.. For more info on VOIP see this:
    How To Set Up Free VoIP Phone With Free Incoming Number