Thread: Free Online Hard Disk Storage

Free Online Hard Disk Storage

Hi friends,

I am having lots of important data with me and i usually take those data at my clients place in my portable hard drive when i told my friend about it he told me that there are many FREE online storage which offers you to store your Gigabytes of data and that to free of cost, but he don't have any idea who provide such kind of services. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Free Online data Storage

If you are going for free online storage of data then make sure your data is secured because in such kind of case the information you store with another party could be compromised/stolen/mis-used in a number of different ways. Protect it with very strong encryption that does NOT rely on the company. Consider the exposures of external hacking, physical theft, employee theft, etc

Gmail Free Online Storage Drive

Instead of going with any other company why don't you use any paid service which will allow you to store data and which would be very safe or else you can also Gmail Free Online Storage Drive where you can store all your data into your drive and whenever you want to use that data you need to download the corresponding application for that and according to me using google is very secure and safe.

Free Online Hard Disk Storage

Thanks for replying me apart from this i have also found out some other service provider to which gives me 25 GB of free storage and about Google Drive is something that turned out to be an April Fools joke and I don't see Google offering any storage space other than for GMail and Photos.