Thread: Internet not working on Internet Explorer

Internet not working on Internet Explorer

Hello friends,

I am facing same issue with my computer, everything was working fine but today when i try to start Internet on Internet Explorer i was getting an message as Page not found. I had check out my internet connection it's workign proper and at the same time if i am trying to open any page in Mozilla firefox the page is getting opened. It seems that Internet is not working on Internet Explorer only. Can anyone fix this issue for me.

IT might happen that some of the supported files might have got corrupted because of which you are not getting as Page cannot be found message in such kind of case i would suggest you to visit Microsoft site download the latest version of Internet Explorer and have a check for the same and hope now you should not get such kind of message any more.

Normally if you are facing such kind of issue the it might happen that your computer is being infected by virus because of which you are not able surf properly in such cases try to install the latest version of antivirus and have a check for the same if you still face same issue then reinstall your Operating system would definitely solve your problem.

I was also facing such kind of issue and there is no virus issue to over some from this issue you need to open Internet explorer then goto Tools option over there click on Internet option and over here delete all the temporary files , cookies and history from here and finally restart your Internet explorer and i am sure after that you would be to use Internet on internet explorer.