Thread: Set up email newsletter

Set up email newsletter

hi
    i am daily using internet for my work ideas now i want to Set up email newsletter that will inform about latest activity's please can any one help me and tell how i can do that ? tell me easy and simple way to set up email newsletter.
    thank you

Re: Set up email newsletter

An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex.The first autoresponders were created within mail transfer agents that found they could not deliver an e-mail to a given address. These create bounce messages such as "your e-mail could not be delivered because..." type responses. Today's autoresponders need to be careful to not generate e-mail backscatter, which can result in the autoresponses being considered E-mail spam.

wikipedia.org

it is possible to send out your newsletter through your current email software, such as Outlook Express but this has much small limit of under 25 names that you can add.so you will need better option well with regular basis it is a great way to keep people returning to your website so check here How to publish a newsletter

QuarkXPress is best in my opinion. Works faster and design more with fewer clicks using the modern, intuitive interface of QuarkXPress 8. Build on your existing expertise — share your print content across media with built-in Web and Flash authoring tools. No additional purchase or coding required! Create stunning text and achieve the effects you want with designer-driven typography. check here Software for Newsletter/Journal Associative