Thread: Attachment shows up in body of my email

Attachment shows up in body of my email

hi
    i am having problem with my outlook If i create email using Rich Text the attachments are moved into the body of the email i dont know why this happening please help me .
    thank you

Re: Attachment shows up in body of my email

Some email programs can be helpful you can set it to manage email that has images as attachments in the body of the message, they can automatically display the attachments or not according to you in the body of the message. so you can try that also this is easy

The location is determined by the message format. Rich Text format supports in-line attachments and thus the attachments show up in the body of the message. Plain Text and HTML formatted emails do not support this and show the attachments in a separate line under the message header but above the message body.

You can change your default message format in Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format

Note that Outlook is the only mail client that can read Rich Text formatted messages. When sending messages to the Internet or when received by another mail client, the message will get converted to HTML.

msoutlook.info

this problem may be due to e-mail provider system and message format translation process also check that you dont have virus on your computer so check for viruses also check that your browser working properly and not corrupted