Thread: Online Surveys that Really Pay!

idea Online Surveys that Really Pay!

Friends,

On July 29, there was an article on Hindustan Times Delhi edition about Online jobs specially surveys that "really" pay for just doing surveys in your free time.

As per HT (quoting an EIL engineer who does online surveys), all you require is an average computer knowledge and internet connetion and you can earn upto 1250-7500 Rs per hour (mind boggling but true: as per my investigation, Bloggers development team really pays that much for scripting some codes on SOAP, but this is for advanced coders).

Here are few "genuine" sites as quoted on HT:
    + surveys.com
    + freeality.com
    + recruitersonline.com
    + payingsurveys.com
    + bloggers.com
    + cashavalanche.com
    + moneylinesurveys.com
    + expresspaidsurveys.com
    I've already begun with few of them and they look really promising to me. However, I just wanted some advice from you all (please share your experiences, both, bad and good).

Hopefully, it would benefit us all.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by rock_ya_baby; 02-08-2004 at 10:32 PM. Reason: sp.
    www.techarena.in

Thats a good info m8...
    will try them out soon..

Hey Retesh, which site you worked for? Or for that matter, please tell us about some good sites you know of. Thanks!

Do u know any free paid surveys sites which dont require you to pay for registering??

online surverys do help....i hve made 2 purchases my cell phone and processors on the basis of online survey...and i am happy i made ONLINE SURVEY..!!

shrek_incredible Guest

Down

they pay allright....
    I ended up with some 20$ after 5 months and then sqandered the money on audible.com subscription.....

Anyway.... I am really looking for a better deal then what i ended up with....
    retesh... you got mail

@techEtech

man, try out the links given above. If not all, most of them are free and you don't really have to be from US or Europe. I've successfully signed up for them and waiting for my surveys...

Thanks!
    www.techarena.in

But how do u expect them to send money to you?? Thru paypal or check.
    Paypal sucks coz. it doesnt support any Indian banks.

You cannot request any payment in Indian Banks.You need to have an ac with a US bank
    Check this out
    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...ntries-outside

For a brief period, I've worked on a Paypal project, unfortunately, India is not still supported (soon it maybe). However, most of the survey sites allow you to take payment via checks (after some deduction ofcourse).

It's a difficult course but still lucarative...
    www.techarena.in

Quote Originally Posted by ar.deep
    hii ritesh
    can i know in which of the sites u worked for survey can u plzz help me out
    Ahh, here you are! Looks like you're in a mood to make some fast buck$ in real quick time

Bud, take my advice there is no shortcut to making money via Survey sites, most of them often rob innocent users. Try out the ones given in my first post and do it in ur free time.

Thanks!
    www.techarena.in

Quote Originally Posted by ~Romil
    For a brief period, I've worked on a Paypal project, unfortunately, India is not still supported (soon it maybe). However, most of the survey sites allow you to take payment via checks (after some deduction ofcourse).

It's a difficult course but still lucarative...
    Well you can get paid via Paypal, in India, if you don't mind paying a little fees.There's a site called www.cash2india.com, which claims to accpets payment via paypal account, and they will send you the cheque or a wire transfer to your bank account anywhere in India.

Paid surveys are good
    [MOD EDIT: The links posted included referral IDs all over. Consider it your first and last warning. Read the forum rules: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=2074]
    It is really good . Check it out
    Last edited by ~Romil; 12-05-2005 at 12:21 AM.

question Free Online Surveys

Dear friends,
    I am very new to this community. Please guide regarding online surveys where I can make some extra income for my family.

Please only free to join sites. All paid sites are really costly.

Thanks a lot fo ryour help and guidance please

Re: Online Surveys that Really Pay!

Wow talk about bringing the topic out from the grave

I'll check out the site you posted...hopefully will earn me some $$$

Re: Free Online Surveys

There are many sites out there that offer free online survey's Do not ever pay to get a list or find out what companies are legit. I am a United States Army soldier and have been doing online survey's now for about a little over 2 years and yes they do pay. However you are not going to get rich either. The way I see it if I can spend 1-3 hrs a day doing some online surveys and get paid a few extra dollars a month why not. I then use the money to take my wife and kids out for dinner and in my opinion it was free. If you would like check out my sig this is my page all the info is totaly free all i ask is you leave me some feedback because I know the site could use some improvment I am just trying to get the word out there in cyberspace.

Have a great wonderfull and fantastic day!