Thread: Free online music storage space

Free online music storage space

I like to keep my storage online. Like Picasa to store pictures, delicious to keep bookmarks i am in search of any online site where i can store Music files. I tried to find out but din't got. So i am here and hope guys can help me out for sure. Is there any free online music storage space ?

Re: Free online music storage space

Well, there are lots of site where you can save music online for free. I use maestro.fm for the same. With Maestro, your home computer becomes the central source for your music collection that can then be accessed and managed through any web browser, anywhere. Through the Maestro Connector, you will be able to select the folders on your home computer that contain your digital music.Adding music to your Maestro profile is easy.

1. Click the "Select Music Folders" button.
    2. Select the file folder(s) where your music is location.
    3. If you accidentally add the wrong directory, just highlight the incorrect directory and click remove.
    4. You can repeat this with for multiple folders if necessary.
    5. Click "Scan Folders".
    6. Your music will now be scanned and made accessible through Maestro. The time needed to complete this process will depend on how much music you are adding to Maestro.

You can go with mp3tunes.com where you can keep your music and videos safely online in a MP3tunes Locker.You can create playlists, stream your music from the Internet. You can also access the Oboe Web Interface to download single tracks from your locker. Simply hover over or right-click on the track you wish to retrieve and select 'Download Track'.You can sync down specific Artists/Albums from your Oboe Locker with Oboe Sync. Simply select Sync Details and click on the Sync Down tab. Check the box next to the Artist or Album you wish to sync down.

There is also one more know as lala.com that is a digital music service where you can purchase Web songs and MP3s, Lala can also be used as a music storage service. There are two simple ways to add music into your Lala collection:
    Find new music on Lala and then add it to your web collection for unlimited listening. Adding a web song to your collection is only 10 cents. And your first 25 web songs are free!

Or

Take the music you already have and make it playable anywhere on the web. Music Mover instantly adds the music you own to your Lala collection for free.

Moozone.com offers online music storage. They have pretty good online manager, where you can edit tags. Streaming is free. You can create multiple playlists, make them public.

With registration you get 1 GB of free space. Additional space can be bought if needed. You pay only once and use it as long as you like. There're no monthly fees.

They also have a lot of indie music on sale, if you ever want to discover something new and buy. It goes directly into your storage and you get free storage to keep the purchased files there forever.

According to mt best of knowledge, there are top five free music storage sites, which allows you to store your digital music online and you can also listen to it as streaming audio. They are as follows.

• Maestro.fm
    • MP3tunes
    • Lala
    • Deezer
    • MusicPlayer.fm