Thread: Delete facebook and myspace from opera mobile bookmarks

Delete facebook and myspace from opera mobile bookmarks

Hi,

I am using opera mobile and i want to delete bookmarks in my phone. but when i go to bookmarks and i right click the mouse the select bookmark it is not getting deleted when i click on delete. i dont know whats wrong can anyone tell me how to delete bookmarks and other private data in opera browser. also give details on how to clear private data on opera browser.

Thanks

Re: Delete facebook and myspace from opera mobile bookmarks

Open your opera mobile browser and select the bookmark which you want to delete for eg. if you want to delete facebook bookmark from opera then Click to the left of the text and then select delete from the pop up. it will delete the bookmark from your opera mobile browser.

Here is some basic tips on on how to manage opera bookmarks
    You can bookmark Web pages by selecting "Options > Navigation > Add bookmark". To go to the bookmark view, press "Option" and select "Open > Bookmarks", or use the keypad shortcut 2. Press joystick up/down to highlight a bookmark or folder, select "Options > Manage Bookmarks":

To edit the bookmark or folder, select "Properties/edit". You can add a Nick (nickname) to the bookmark for easier access

• To move the bookmark to a folder, select "Move to folder".
    • Use joystick up/down to highlight the folder and press "OK"
    • To add a bookmark, select "New folder/bookmark > New bookmark...". Fill in the information, press "Options" and "Save"
    • To add a new folder, select "New folder/bookmark > New folder...". Type in the name of the folder and press "OK"
    • To delete a bookmark or a folder, select "Delete"

Opera keeps a record of web pages that you have visited so that links to said pages can be displayed in the appropriate color. for more details on how to clear private data have a look at this page http://help.opera.com/Linux/8.01/en/dialogs.html