Thread: Best place to buy Used CD

Best place to buy Used CD

I want to buy and sell a huge collection of CD and DVD's. The best way to share the original movies instead of preserving pirated disc. I want to now the best place to buy a big range of CD's and DVD's. Because buying original is really costly and if there is a standard company which deals in buying and selling of old disc then it can be reliable. I too have a big collection of DVD's. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best place to buy Used CD

I think Ebay is the best option for this. Just publish your disc on the site and put on sale. In the same you can get the related users for the same purpose. Ebay has a specific category of DVD and CD on the page. Ebay is standard and the most popular shopping site. Just log on and see weather you can discover any old cd's on it.

There is a service on net called Seconspin. The webpage of Seconspin is fully dedicated to buying and selling of used CD's and DVD's. The cost of disc varies as per the usage and set it on a very cheap rate. It not only gives audio CD's and DVD's but also game disc and other related disc. They also buy you old disc collection at a desirable rate. They provide a free shipping on purchase of disc.

Half.com is also a site which deals with the same. It offers all the usable disc on relatively cheap rate including the latest movies and sound. The website has four categories which are audiobooks, music, movies and games. In each topic there is a large collection of games and other stuff. You can buy your favorite games at a great price and reliability. See to it for more details.