Thread: Netflix Stream quality is bad

Netflix Stream quality is bad

I have read in Internet that streaming of instantaneous NetFlix films of the accelerator of the quality based on the speed of connection. I am in 2Mbit connection. Non flames, but some videos of decent quality are flow, at least. Nevertheless, all the films that I have tried to see see horrible, even worse than youtube, with the blurred faces and gigantic blocks. There am Hulu videos streaming in its own resolution HD (480p) Without no problem and they are great for the bandwidth.

Re: Netflix Stream quality is bad

NetFlix in blog is an excellent explanation than they are making for the codification and the delivery of streaming of titled video "Encoding for streaming". In that article, under the title "Delivered Quality" , it explains that they use a system of four I sweep to measure the bandwidth of connection, for which will give 500, 1000, 1600 and 2200 Kbps codifications, some of the contents, where the quality is the particularly elevated source, that in addition have 3400 kbps codifications that will be given if the line of high speed is sufficient.

Another option would be the NetFlix plate and to change to one of the services of unloading that take advantage a storage device to unload the content of better quality - Vudu and Blockbuster as much this adjustment, with the support of seen Vudu instantaneous SD and delayed HD in view of which speed.

I finish of FiOS Down/20Mb until 20Mb reason why it must have sufficient bandwidth to obtain the best quality of streaming NetFlix, but through 3 HD films that I have seen until now, streaming (that begins in 4HD bars), has been stopped and the quality lowered twice during each one of the films. 20Mb would not have to be sufficient not to bring about a change? At the moment at which happens the reduction of the 2, the quality is worse than the quality of DVD in my 120 " screen. I can avoid that the reduction of the quality? I imagine speed to far below go never to the 4 or 5Kb or thus needs of better quality.