Thread: How to create own chat room

How to create own chat room

I have seen many people having their own chat room and they don't even need the same instant messenger application to communicate. It sounds really very interesting. I also wonder to create my own chat room. Could you guys please suggest me how can i create our own chat room ? Help will be appreciated.

Re: How to create own chat room

You can create your own chat room easily with Chat Maker It lets you create a temporary chat room for your use.ChatMaker.NET a free instant chat service provided to you and others around the world. Chat for free with members of your community, family and friends today. ChatMaker also provides chat rooms for personal web sites, blogs, forums, online community sites, news groups, gaming networks, and dating channels. The site intentionally avoids smiley faces, frowns, winks and other features of alternative chat programs.

The system creates a new guest ID automatically when a chat room is created. Further, if you have been using the site previously with the name "John Doe" this name will also appear in the chat room so there will be the illusion of two users in the chat room. After the room is live for a while, the guest account disappears and never reappears again. It has some interesting features like:-

• couples in long distance relationships to stay close and be romantic
    • travelers to stay in touch with family while abroad or away from the office
    • forum and community web sites seeking real time communication for their members
    • teachers to operate an online classroom with their students
    • students for collaboration on projects and homework assignments
    • sports fans to talk about the latest matches and scores
    • private individuals to agree on the details of online transactions
    • radio stations for listeners to request their favorite tunes and songs
    • small business owners to send exchange information to clients: web site links, names, etc or communicate instantly with clients for customer support; business owners are encouraged to use our secure chat rooms
    • download the site on your cell phone and communicate with a user on a computer

You can also go with 99Chats to create your own chat room on the web. 99Chats is an online service where you can generate embeddable chat boxes for your website or personal online webpage (Myspace, Orkut, Friendster, Hi5 etc). Generated chats are customizable in terms of colors and size... Creating embeddable chat box is really simple and takes only a couple of minutes including the registration. You can generate as many chat boxes as you like and easily manage them all from one online account.

Just sign up with any email account and start creating your chat rooms. It allows users to extend your interaction with their visitors, providing them with realtime text messaging on almost any web resource as it uses pure flash code the same that is being used in YouTube Videos. 99Chats.com is light-weight and takes only 65KB, it also supports tabbed private messaging with chat members, block user, and flood detection and prevention mechanism, it also works in any language.

I use Yaplet and i found it really very interesting. It allows adds a chat room to every site on the internet and requires no installation and no registration.When clicked Yaplet opens a right sidebar in the Firefox window and takes you to the website. Other users online in that webpage can start a conversation.

Features:

1. Chat with friends
    2. Make new friends
    3. Build new communities
    4. Find dates
    5. Collaborate on group work
    6. Telepresent
    7. Provide customer service
    8. Offer real-time support
    9. Educate over distance
    10. Play games
    11. Read/write reviews