Thread: Dish Network hd40-310 repair

Dish Network hd40-310 repair

I have a Dishnetwork HD40-310 Model # D40EW16YX1. When it is ignited one goes out quickly and it creates a brief squeak of noise like a condenser with flights. It asked to me if somebody has some suggestion of the cause or possible guide to a place where I can obtain a manual of repair for this set. I cannot find any thing on this model of television.....???

Re: Dish Network hd40-310 repair

A small trick that I know that it can be or not to be a value of 9 dollars, is rolling a magazine and to put it to its ear to isolate the noisy zones. A treatment works, only must use like a megaphone, but until rolling in a tube. I would like to see in the feeding area, to the right by the feeder of entrance. Transforming they squeak generally, or coils. It lets your ears be its guide

Mine made the repair of this man says that it was the condenser in the power supply. It replaced that it and it worked during 24 hours and it flew again. I hope this may solve your problem.. May it hit the jack..!

Thanks both of you i tried both of your solution but it looks like nothing worked for me can anyone else tel me whats the matter.... The above solution didn't worked for me... Please Help...!