Thread: Youtube Video Tools

Youtube Video Tools

I am a frequent user of Youtube, i can say that i am a great fan of this site. i like watching their videos, downloading, and sharing as well. I found some useful tools related to youtube on this forum. So i wanted much more collection of Youtube Video Tools that can help me out to do some thing new, or can help me in anyway related to Toutube. Could you guys help me out in this case ? Help appreciated.

Re: Youtube Video Tools

Yeah, there lots of Youtube Tools that can be helpful. Here are some of them.

1. Overstream - With this tool, you can add subtitles to online videos. The video will still be streamed from YouTube but the text in the captions will appear via Overstream.Both javascript and cookies need to be enabled in your browser in order for this tool to work as intended.

2. Delutube - This tool lets you view deleted Youtube videos. You can watch all videos that has been deleted from the Youtube server.

3. VideoDL - VideoDL is a quick AJAX application which allows you to download online video into your computer. It supports top 3 video sites - YouTube, Google Video, and Break.com. Simply copy the link of the page with video and paste it into the textbox. Click "Get It!" and follow the instruction. After you have saved the files into your harddrive, make sure the extension of the file is .flv for Flash Player to recongize.

There are lots more like Scenemaker that allow you to select a portion of a video off of YouTube, Metacafe, Google, or DailyMotion and share just that portion of the video with your friends without having to show them to the entire original video.With YouTube Scene maker, you can share only specific scenes of a YouTube video by defining the in and out points.

Thank you very much for the valuable help friends. I think these tools are really very useful and interesting. That is all i needed here. Keep it up. I appreciate all your help.