Thread: Silverlight Netflix Keyboard Shortcuts

Silverlight Netflix Keyboard Shortcuts

I finish today of NetFix in account. I was trying to find out if there is anyway to control NetFix Mira through a snapshot to eliminate HTPC. Exists some application to make instantaneous NetFix Sight like independent work that the player, the control with a keyboard instead of to eliminate and mouse? My HTPC with Windows XP and I am using at the moment and Spirit X11 event of its remote control. The NetFix Silverlight player has keyboard short cuts?

Re: Silverlight Netflix Keyboard Shortcuts

Also I am looking for some short cuts of keyboard for the reproducer of Silverlight NetFlix. Lamentably, I have been looking for some moment, and the direct access that I only can find in relation to Silverlight have to do with the final codification. If somebody knows of some, would be amazing if they took the time to share them.

Re: Silverlight Netflix Keyboard Shortcuts

If you are using the version of Silverlight do not exist software tools that allow that this is only remote, with an exception. There are two programs that work with the old instantaneous format to see in Vista MCE, vmcNetflix and MyNetfilx. Nevertheless, still they are not working well and with Siverlight nor will happen to complete screen without a keyboard. There are some software tools that interact the remote control for you. You can program his work with a navigating Web, do that the button of direction of control of the mouse, but I have tried and found this works very badly and she is not more than the effort is not worth the pain.