Thread: Ds Emulator with Wifi Network Support

Ds Emulator with Wifi Network Support

I just bought some games on my Nintendo DS and as I damaged the hardware piece , it is been sent to service center , now currently I am playing the Games on the "Emulators" , but the Problem is that i cannot seem to play wirelessly or from the internet connection , So is there any wifi supported ds emulator , please help me Thanks in advance

Re: Ds Emulator with Wifi Network Support

IDEAS is a Nintendo DS emulator that has received very good reviews and because it is Expected to have a very promising future. It is designed to run on Windows 95/98/Me/XP + OpenGL , plus it has Wifi Support that You are looong for , so download it start playing

maybe VBA Link could proved useful to you , VBA Link is a modified version of GBA Emulator VisualBoy Advance. VBALink now supports GBA/SP multiplayer link cable emulation and linking of up to 4 gameboy emulators with gba roms. At this time linking is possible only under Windows OS. New! There is LAN support so no longer all the emulation has to be done on the same PC - connect up to 4 PC on the net.it may support Wifi
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Stick to the IDEAS , it is the best Nintendo DS emulator for computers based on Windows or Linux, developed so that you can play your console games. on your computer , Much of the problem has been caused by the FPS in any particular game, which sometimes tend to be too high and gave rise to the emulator to fail. Now it can be changed by going to Options -> Frame Skip, that will solve many of the problems this feature seem to be only in ideas , it seem to be having the Wifi Support also