Thread: Setting up Yahoo kid email account

Setting up Yahoo kid email account

I have heard about Yahoo Kid Email some about 3 to 4 years back. Is it still there ? Now i am need of this program. Please let me know how can i set up an Yahoo email account for my kid ? Al so would like to know some features about this program. Thanks in advance.

Re: Setting up Yahoo kid email account

First of all it is not Yahoo Kid Email program, it is Yahoo! Family Accounts allows a parent or legal guardian to give consent before their child creates an account with Yahoo. Yahoo! Family Accounts lets parents set up Yahoo accounts for themselves and then link their child's account for restricted, safer, kid-friendly browsing of Yahoo services. While there are no hard and fast rules, these have proven to be helpful. Provide it to other parents, too. You can make your Kids email account here.

Yahoo! Kids has a games,entertainment and schoolwork portal for young children. The parent must register and create their own Yahoo! account, or have a previous email account. In addition they require the parent’s name and credit card information. This policy covers how Yahoo! treats personal information that Yahoo! collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Yahoo! products and services.

The site also features trailers of upcoming movies and popular music videos, two other popular properties in children 'demographic s. For the horoscopes page does Swami as magic 8 ball to divine a user 's future. These sections are also carefully inspected for kid-safe content. It has some important features like, you can modify your child's account information and other information stored on Yahoo, Protect your child from accessing certain age-restricted areas of Yahoo, Create separate Yahoo! IDs for each child under 13 in your family, etc..