Thread: What is Google Adsense average CPM

What is Google Adsense average CPM

I have a small query out here and is just for may knowledge. Hope you guys don't mind to reply. Some of my friends are Blog owners and are connected with Google Adsense. But rather than asking them i am here bcz i hope i can get better from you all guys. I just wanted to know What is the average CPM of Google Adsense ?

Re: What is Google Adsense average CPM

CPM translates into Cost Per Thousand, when the M is the roman numeral for thousand. In more simple words you can translate CPM as cost per 1000 impressions. Advertisers running CPM ads set their desired price per 1000 ads served, select the specific sites on which to show their ads, and pay each time their ad appears. So for every 1,000 ad impressions, an advertisers get the average of around $2 and $3 CPM. For some people this goes to higher values as according to the page ranking in the google search engine.Few people make the clicks on their own site so that the adsense program is prohibited. So the average Adsense CPM varies as per the site and the functionality.

The Adsense average CPM depends on the conditions, like text-based ads are paid on cost-per-click basis wher image-based ads are paid on CPM basis.AdWords advertisers can choose which type of ad they'd like to create. So it would be difficult to produce a reliable average CPM for websites using AdSense but it is possible to have $1.00.

If Google could implement a similar system, it could greatly increase the effectiveness of their AdSense program. Be careful that your own ads don't look too similar to AdSense blocks, because that can get you in trouble with Google. Also you'll need to be providing traffic reports to your advertisers if you are indeed calculating on a CPM basis which might be more trouble than it's worth.If you analyze reports, you may have seen earnings without any clicks. This is because many ads are CPM ads for which advertisers pay you money per 1000 ad impressions.