Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

World of warcraft suspended account

Technology & Internet

Old 31-07-2009

World of warcraft suspended account

Hi,
I am playing WOW from past few months. And now i suddenly cannot login to my account. It is saying its suspended. The name you selected for your character has been deemed as inappropriate and has been changed. For further information, please view the World of Warcraft naming policy and Terms of Use Agreement. What happened? Can i play it again with the same character?

Please Help!

Old 31-07-2009

Re: World of warcraft suspended account

Your subscription may got canceled. Cancellation of subscription only terminates access to the account until the subscription is renewed but it does not delete your characters or their items. So try renewing your subscription.
Old 31-07-2009

Its a bad news. May be someone else accessed your account. Used it to play with your character. If anyone has access to it he can sell the character and make some money. So contact Blizzard and get it solved.
Old 31-07-2009

Check out following threads for some help:
Help for World of Warcraft
WoW Free Authentication key
http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...mes/949859.htm
How to buy or sell WOW character?
How to play World of Warcraft for free
Old 31-07-2009

I just found one video on World of Warcraft Suspended . Some people got a 72 hour suspension or 24 hour suspension from world of warcraft for some reasons. If you use some cheats or patches you may get suspended.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,