Thread: How to update MSN Hotmail to Window Live

How to update MSN Hotmail to Window Live

I was a frequent user of MSN Hotmail mail very long back. In between i stopped using Hotmail due to some reason and after years i again started Hotmail. I came to know that MSN Hotmail can be updated to Windows Live mail. What is it all about ? How can i update MSN Hotmail to Windows Live?

Re: How to update MSN Hotmail to Window Live

MSN was updated to Windows Live very long back in 2006. It has became now very old. Anyways in Windows Live mail you have the option of choosing between the full and classic experiences upon signing up. Existing Hotmail users can be defaulted onto the classic version, with the option to switch to full with just one click if they want features such as the reading pane and drag and drop.

You can update your existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button.

With Windows Live Hotmail you do not need to sit behind a computer screen all day. You can access Windows Live where You want it. You can also use it as Outlook Connector. With Outlook Connector you can view and manage your account from Outlook for free, with full contact, e-mail and e-mail folder synchronization.You can also use it on Mobile. You can access your e-mail when your\ are on the go on a Web-enabled mobile phone or PDA.

Windows Live Hotmail is designed to help protect customers before potentially harmful e-mail messages make it into their inbox, and helps them make better, more informed decisions about the safety level of their e-mail. When an e-mail message arrives in the Windows Live Hotmail inbox after multiple safety checks, the safety bar at the top of each e-mail message will give a visual cue of the status of the e-mail: white indicates the e-mail is from a known sender, yellow indicates the e-mail is from an unknown sender and red indicates the e-mail is potentially fraudulent.