Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

How to add RSS Feeds toolbar to Internet Explorer

Hie......

I am using Internet Explorer as my web browser. Recently, I have upgraded my IE 6 to IE 7.

I want to know what is RSS Feeds for Internet Explorer ? and How can I add it to my IE browser ?

Does anybody have any ideas regarding this ? Can anyone please suggest...

thanks
Old 31-07-2009

Re: How to add RSS Feeds toolbar to Internet Explorer

RSS Feeds :

With RSS Feeds add to you Internet Explorer 7, the website can feed or download information such as top headlines, current travel discounts, sports scores, and other timely content throughout the day to subscribers.

If the Feed button in Internet Explorer lights up, it means that the site offers RSS feeds. Click the icon to see the feed and, if you want, subscribe to have the feed automatically sent to your computer. When you click the subscribe button , the feed is automatically added to the Favorites Center and to the Common Feed List for sharing with other programs.
Old 31-07-2009

A toolbar for IE called RSS Feeds is an add-on for Internet Explorer that integrates RSS feed headlines into the IE toolbar.

The headlines are continuously updated at a configurable time interval and a button in the toolbar launches the full article associated with the selected feed item. The latest headline is always on top and displayed directly in the toolbar, while previous headlines can be selected from the drop menu.

DOWNLOAD

Although RSS Feeds is not a full-featured RSS reader, but it's a very convenient way to keep track of several news sources from within your browser.
Old 31-07-2009

RSS Feed client is one of the new built-in features in IE 7. Easy to use and able to start RSS feeds without a specific program (so called feed readers). Internet Explorer 7 simply does everything for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,