Thread: AT&T's U-verse broad cast service

AT&T's U-verse broad cast service

Hi,
    Anyone out there is familiar about the At&t's U-verse service. I want to add up one in my house. I need some information about the service. Like the plans, features and charges. Also what is on the go service of U-verse. As it is a internet tv so can I record the audio, video and change the channel via keyboard. Normally what I know that there are some three services provided by U-verse. Please post some details. Thanks in advance.

Re: AT&T's U-verse broad cast service

U-verse is a VDSL service which is managed by AT&T. VDSL means a very high bit rate digital line subscriber. It is a next generation internet connection which offers upto 12mbps of upstream. U-verse is a service which gives you upto 18mbps of service along with phone and internet tv. The total bandwidth is measured upto 20 to 32mbps. The services is provided via fiber to the node and now recently they are giveing fiber to the premises. When you sign the service you get U-verse TV. It is a part of the complete pack. It is a digital television via phone line which gives you multiple channels and on demand movies. Just log in to the att.com\uverse site and explore the entire service.

First of all you cannot change a channel by a keyboard. Better use your remote. AT&T gives you three services in U-verse. The first on is At&t U-verse TV. Now you can understand something by Internet TV. It gives 100% digital picture and sound quality. You can enjoy video on demand, video recording and access to 105 HD channels which keeps on growing. The charges for this services is $49 per month. But take care that if you demand for HD service then they will charge more $10. You will provided with a set top box which act as a receiver. It is complete home theater solution.

Now I will give a complete detail about the High Speed Internet service and what is AT&T U-verse voice. Lets go first with the internet thing. AT&T U-verse high speed internet gives you a a great internet speed, security and protection from virus. If you go on AT&T site you can see the plan comparison table of Internet speed. The charges start from $25 and goes to $65. I am listing the charges and speed next to them. $25 - 1.5mbps, $30 - 3mbps, $35 - 6mbps, $55 - 12mbps and $65 - 18mbps. These are monthly charges. So when you take the service you have a in built wireless home networking solution. You and your entire home people can use the net. It is not limited to a single system. The AT&T U-verse Voice is a telephone service. It is a dynamic voice mail service. You have advance messaging service with many features as compare to a traditional phone line.